I rarely have the luxury of birding three times in one week, but another
friend of mine was in town, so I took the morning off and went again to
Orlando Wetlands Park.  It was a very good day for me yesterday.
We  saw an American Bittern, my first of the year, and now I finally have a
photograph of one (not a good one, but it'll do for now). We also had the
fun of watching a Belted Kingfisher with a fish she caught.  For about 10
minutes, she repeatedly slammed the fish down on a branch until she could
swallow it.  We also saw for Roseate Spoonbills flying over the park.  You
can find more details and photos from the day here:
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2011/09/orlando-wetlands-park-9262011.html

Also, thanks to all who helped me with my Common Yellowthroat question.  It
seems I need someone without red-green colorblindness to calibrate the
monitor on my new computer.  Orlando Wetlands Park is in Christmas, FL, just
north of Rte. 50 and west of the St. John's River.  Here's a list of species
we observed:

Black-bellied Whistling-Duck X
Blue-winged Teal X
Northern Shoveler X