This morning I went birding at Orlando Wetlands Park with a friend.  I saw
the usual birds you'd expect to see.  It's nice to see warblers returning.
 I saw several common yellowthroat today.   But the biggest highlight for me
came from watching  one particular Snowy Egret in action. As a wave of small
fish jumped out of the water to escape larger fish. the Snowy Egret flew
over the wave of small fish and picked one out of the water while in
mid-flight.  I was able to capture that on film.  You can find photos and
more details here:
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2011/09/orlando-wetlands-park-9232011.html

Orlando Wetlands Park is east of Orlando off of Rt. 50 in Christmas, FL.
 It's just west of the St. John's River.  Here's a list of birds I saw
between 8:00am and 10:30am:

Black-bellied Whistling-Duck X
Anhinga X
Least Bittern 1