Hey everyone,
My wife and I are taking a leisurely 10-day road trip to Texas beginning Tuesday evening.  It's mostly for visiting friends in various Texas cities, but we are spending two nights camping in "The Valley" with the expressed purpose of birding.  I've been to The Valley twice before, so it's less about finding anything rare than enjoying the common guys again.  I'm excited to show my wife chachalacas, kiskadees and Green Jays!
Anyway, on Wednesday, we're driving from Tallahassee to New Orleans.  I haven't seen any reports in awhile, but I was wondering if anyone had seen the St. George's Island Inca Dove lately.  I know Texas is full of 'em, but it would be a nice Florida bird.  Any word, yay or nay, would be appreciated.
Thanks all and good birding,
John ThomtonOrlando, Orange Co.