Hey everyone,
Success!  My wife and I easily found the Inca Dove on St. George Island this morning around 9:45 AM Eastern Time.  The bird was perched on the low wires along the north side of Gulf Beach Drive, just past the turn onto E 4'th Street.  It was vocalizing a lot, and at one point it flew across the road and landed on another wire just a couple feet from a Common Ground-Dove.
Even if we hadn't found the bird, my wife and I agreed that the side trip was worth it.  The drive down from Tallahassee and on US-98 along the Gulf was beautiful!
Good birding,
John ThomtonOrlando, Orange Co.