Hey everyone,
OK, here's my list from Leu and Mead this morning as promised.  It was a decent day out there for sure:
Wood Duck;Wood Stork (1, Mead);Double-Crested Cormorant;Anhinga;Great Blue Heron;Great Egret;Tricolored Heron;White Ibis;Black Vulture;Turkey Vulture;Bald Eagle (1 adult, Leu);Red-Shouldered Hawk;Red-Tailed Hawk;Mourning Dove;Yellow-Billed Cuckoo (1, Leu);Barred Owl (1, Mead);Chimney Swift;Ruby-Throated Hummingbird (2, Leu);Red-Bellied Woodpecker;Downy Woodpecker;Pileated Woodpecker;White-Eyed Vireo (1, Leu; 1, Mead);Red-Eyed Vireo (5, Leu; 2, Mead);Blue Jay;Fish Crow;Tufted Titmouse;Carolina Wren;Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher;Veery (1, Leu; 1 reported to me at Mead by another birder);Northern Mockingbird;Brown Thrasher;Ovenbird (1, Leu);Northern Waterthrush (not seen or heard by me, but reported to me by another birder at Mead);Black-and-White Warbler (3, Leu);Common Yellowthroat (1, Leu; 4-5, Mead);American Redstart (11 all at Leu, at least 5 adult males);Northern Parula (2, Leu);Chestnut-Sided Warbler (1, Leu);Black-Throated Blue Warbler (1 male, Leu);Yellow-Throated Warbler (3, Leu; 1, Mead);Prairie Warbler (1, Leu);Scarlet Tanager (1, Mead);Northern Cardinal;Red-Winged Blackbird;Common Grackle;House Finch;
Leu Gardens is near the intersection of US 17/92 (Mills Ave.) and Virginia Ave. in northern downtown Orlando.  Mead Garden is near the intersection of US 17/92 (Orlando Ave.) and Orange Ave. in Winter Park.  Both are in north-central Orange County.
Good birding,
John ThomtonOrlando, Orange Co.