The weekend of Oct. 28-30th is the CQ WW (world-wide) Phone contest and we
will be on the air. This event should be very active with the increasing
number of sun spots...a world-wide party of contacts with other hams. Please
join us and operate contest weekend with W4DFU.

The contest starts Friday night at 8pm. Lead operator is alumnus Kurt
VanArsdall, K9VA. Kurt is flying in from Va. for some operating fun! Join us
for dinner before the contest starts and come work the low bands with us
late into the evening, early in the morning. We will continue throughout the
day/evening on Saturday but take a break at 3pm to have a Florida-Georgia
football game watching break at a local eating establishment. The contest
ends on Sunday at 8pm. Please consider coming by to operate. Let me know
your preferred time so we can set-up an operating schedule.

Contact me for Friday dinner and Saturday FL-GA game watching details.

73, Jay AA4FL

Jay Garlitz, Gator Amateur Radio Club Faculty Co-Advisor, W4DFU

cell 352-246-6003

follow instructions located at:   http://gatorradio.org/listserv.html
http://GatorRadio.org  W4DFU Gator Amateur Radio Club (352)846-0239