The weekend of Oct. 28-30th is the CQ WW (world-wide) Phone contest and we will be on the air. This event should be very active with the increasing number of sun spots...a world-wide party of contacts with other hams. Please join us and operate contest weekend with W4DFU.

The contest starts Friday night at 8pm. Lead operator is alumnus Kurt VanArsdall, K9VA. Kurt is flying in from Va. for some operating fun! Join us for dinner before the contest starts and come work the low bands with us late into the evening, early in the morning. We will continue throughout the day/evening on Saturday but take a break at 3pm to have a Florida-Georgia football game watching break at a local eating establishment. The contest ends on Sunday at 8pm. Please consider coming by to operate. Let me know your preferred time so we can set-up an operating schedule.

Contact me for Friday dinner and Saturday FL-GA game watching details.

73, Jay AA4FL

Jay Garlitz, Gator Amateur Radio Club Faculty Co-Advisor, W4DFU

cell 352-246-6003