ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   12 October 2011

To:     All UF Graduate Deans, Associate Deans, Directors, Chairs, Coordinators, Staff and Students

From:   UF George A. Smathers Libraries and UF Graduate School

RE:     2011 UF Grants and Fellowships Conference Videos Now Online

Videos from the 2011 UF Grants and Fellowships Conference are now available online by clicking on this link to the UF Digital Collections:

http://www.ufdc.ufl.edu/AA00005237

Topics include:

NIH Pre-Doctoral Fellowships
Welcome and Introduction to Grant Writing
Effective Written Communication
NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grants
NSF Broader Impacts and Graduate Research Fellowships
Panel: Student Fellows: The Secrets to Their Successes
International Funding for Domestic Students: Fulbright Scholars Program
Funding Opportunities For International Students
Ford Foundation Fellowship Programs
Humanities Grants and Fellowships
Social Sciences Fellowships and Grants

Held on Friday, 13 May 2011, this free conference was cosponsored by the UF Graduate School, the UF George A. Smathers Libraries, the UF Office of Research, UF Innovation Through Institutional Integration (I-Cubed) and the UF College of Public Health and Health Professions to alert graduate students to many grant and fellowship opportunities that exist and enlighten them on the ways and means to obtain them.

Thanks to video and online technology, we hope many more people, who couldn't attend, will still benefit from the information and insights presented on conference day, long afterwards.

Thank you.