From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McCarthy, Suzanne
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 11:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Learning Assistance Center /Learning Commons Designs

There is lot of information about this on LSCHE website  http://www.lsche.net/

Suzanne McCarthy
Director of Learning Support
On Course Ambassador
ACADEMIC SUCCESS CENTER
Centenary College
400 Jefferson Street
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
908.852.1400 X2376

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paniccia, Loreta
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 9:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

________________________________
From: Jermaine Privott [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 12:45 AM
To: Paniccia, Loreta

Hi Loreta,

I happened to run across this floor plan on UCF's site:

http://www.sarc.sdes.ucf.edu/images/SARC%20Floorplan.pdf

Jermaine T. Privott, MBA/MPA
Director
Academic Support Center/ Arthur O. Eve Higher Education Opportunity Program Sage College of Albany
140 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208
(518) 292-1764
(518) 292-1803 (Fax)
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message.

Original E-mail