From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jermaine Privott
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 7:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Supplemental Instruction

Greetings Everyone,

I am new to the Listserv. I have enjoyed the wonderful dialogue.

I write with a question on Supplemental Instruction:

I intend to train my staff on this wonderful model and I am looking for training materials or even an upcoming conference (for one person).

What SI tools and resources do you use to train?

Has anyone attended the International Conference on SI ( I can't wait that long)?

Thanks in advance.

Jermaine T. Privott, MBA/MPA
Director
Academic Support Center/ Arthur O. Eve Higher Education Opportunity Program Sage College of Albany
140 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208
(518) 292-1764
(518) 292-1803 (Fax)
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message.