Good Monday Morning,

We are in the process of purchasing an FM unit for a student with a
hearing disability. Anyone have any recommendations, price quotes, brand
names, etc. as we shop for our unit. Thanks, Michelle

Michelle Speedy, B.A., M.B.A.

Learning Resource Center Coordinator

Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences

2600 Sixth St. SW

Canton, OH  44710

330-363-6847

 "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader" (John Quincy Adams.) "The mark of a good
leader is loyal followers; leadership is nothing without a following
"(Proverbs 14:28).

This message and accompanying documents are protected by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and contain information
intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent
notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
e-mail, and delete the original message.