Please post to the list...I am interested in this too!
Thanks,
Lisa

Lisa Christman
Lecturer II, Mathematics
University College
Room 104F Main Hall
University of Central Arkansas
>>> "Banas, Mishelle" 10/17/11 4:56 PM >>>
Hi all,

Does anyone have a flyer with tips already created on how to "save your semester" for students who are not doing well at midterms? Kind of a reminder on what to do...

You can reach me at: [log in to unmask]

Appreciate any help rather than recreating the wheel completely!
Mishelle

Dr. Mishelle Banas
Director of Academic Support Programs
Teaching and Learning Center