Interesting, but for some reason the study omits Elluminate, Wimba and Centra, calling them Learning Management Systems.

Ron Thomas | Coordinator of Distance Education| University of Florida/ College of Agricultural and Life Sciences

Distance Education Section G016 McCarty D | P.O. Box 110145, Gainesville,  FL 32611  ( 352-392-3895* [log in to unmask]

From: Synchronous Learning Collaboration Administrators [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Campbell,Benjamin Allen
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 2:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: “The Forrester Wave: Web Conferencing, Q2 2010”: Available now.

-----------------------------
Ben Campbell, M.A.E.
Assistant Director, Office of Distance Learning
UF College of Education
http://education.ufl.edu

Please send all requests for technical assistance to [log in to unmask]

Begin forwarded message:

From: Deborah Kastner <[log in to unmask]>

Date: October 4, 2011 12:59:35 PM EDT

To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Ben,

Are you evaluating web conferencing solutions for your business? A recent Forrester report,
The Forrester Wave: Web Conferencing, Q2 2010, provides selection criteria and highlights the solutions they consider to be industry leading. Adobe Connect stands out in the report as offering “the best user experience.”

Phillips Healthcare, a subsidiary of the global Philips Electronics company, improves training for employees, partners and customers worldwide with Adobe Connect. Douglas Dell, Global Director of Learning Services, says “We can serve increasing numbers of people with on-demand and real-time training and then relate those efforts to tangible business benefits.”

Would it be worth a few minutes of your time to discuss the potential benefits of web conferencing? If you are the person in your company who needs to understand this technology, feel free to call me at +1.415.832.5909 to discuss further!

Regards,

Deborah

Image removed by sender. adobe_logo_web_signature

Deborah Kastner
Account Development Manager
Adobe Systems

+1.415.832.5909

www.adobe.com

Image removed by sender.

If you find that my emails aren't of value to you (hopefully this isn't the case), you may click here to unsubscribe from my personal mailing list.