But that report omits, for some reason, Elluminate, Wimba and Centra which are Connect's three closest competitors.

Ron Thomas | Coordinator of Distance Education| University of Florida/ College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
Distance Education Section G016 McCarty D | P.O. Box 110145, Gainesville,  FL 32611  | * : 352-392-3895| * [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

From: Synchronous Learning Collaboration Administrators [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Justin DeLeo
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 1:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: It's Mid-October!

Hi Ben and All,

Thanks for the follow-up. WebEx was the follow-up contender to Adobe Connect according to this report (attached and linked) that I stumbled upon while playing with my iPad over the w/e. (The report is on the Adobe website, of course.)

http://wwwimages.adobe.com/www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/products/adobeconnect/pdfs/select-webconferencing-vendor-vl-sb.pdf

Thanks,

Justin De Leo, M.Ed.
Instructional Design & Research