***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** The search for Nancy Howell Lee...
Hey Folks,

Iím teaching a course in the spring that would really benefit from the use of Nancy Howell Leeís classic network study ďThe Search for an AbortionistĒ. The problem is, itís out of print. And I mean REALLY out of print: no edition seems to have been printed since 1972, the original publisher (The University of Chicago Press) no longer holds the copyright, and I canít seem to find the author on Google or anywhere else. Would anyone on the listserv happen to know whether Dr. Lee can still be contacted and, if so, how to go about it? Itís a great book and Iíd hate to see it disappear completely as the existing copies gradually fade away.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

-Matt Brashears

Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology