Please see attached opportunity to meet with Dr. Jeff Deal who is being hosted by the Department of Anthropology this week.

From: Burns,Allan F
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 3:00 PM
To: . CLAS-Anthropology-Affiliates; . CLAS-Anthropology-Front Office; . CLAS-Anthropology-Grads
Cc: Galloway,Glenn; Williams,Philip J; [log in to unmask]
Subject: A discussion of applied anthropology and water this thursday 11:30-12:30 in TUR 1208

Hello Colleagues,

We have the good fortune of having a very accomplished applied anthropologist and physician on campus this week, Dr. Jeff Deal.  He asked me if he could meet with faculty and students interested in water policy, interventions, and research in Africa and Latin America to talk about his work and research opportunities with his institute.  I hope many of you can be there and meet him.   Enclosed is an announcement of the talk.  Please share it with your colleagues.

Allan

Allan Burns
Professor of Anthropology

P.O. Box 117305