Please pass this on to any students or student organizations that you think may be interested:

The UF Water Institute is holding its 3rd biennial Symposium on February 15-16, 2012 at the J. Wayne Reitz Union at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida.

We are currently looking for outgoing, motivated student volunteers who are interested in becoming a part of this Symposium. Serving as a Water Institute Symposium Volunteer will provide an excellent opportunity to become informed and to meet leading experts in the field of water resource sustainability. There are many different volunteer opportunities with varying levels of time commitment required.

We invite you to participate in the 3rd UF Water Institute Symposium focused on Complex Challenges and Integrated Solutions for Nutrient Management in Watersheds. This symposium will bring together scientists, engineers, academics, non-governmental organizations, policy makers, water managers, industry and utility representatives, lawyers, students, and the public to explore emerging issues related to nutrient sources, dynamics, management, and policy from multiple perspectives. For updated information on this year’s symposium, visit the web page at http://waterinstitute.ufl.edu/symposium2012/index.asp.

Contact me with your email address and phone number if you are interested in becoming a volunteer for the 2012 Water Institute Symposium at [log in to unmask].

Sincerely,

Daniel Ennis

UF Water Institute

waterinstitute.ufl.edu