Hi Everyone,

Attached to this e-mail is the weekly CHSC Newsletter (sorry it's later than
usual)! Within it are new community service events that need to be taken
advantage of; we strive to have continual opportunities for you all and many
of them have passed with little to no volunteering or help from members.
Please keep in mind that we have also instituted a point system and these
opportunities are one of the main ways to receive these points!

Also, thank you for the few of you who came (and brought friends!) to our
fundraiser tonight at The Gelato Company! As you all know, we receive 20% of
the proceeds which in turn is going back to the Gainesville community during
our various service projects. But again, we need many more of you to come to
the upcoming fundraisers and help to support our organization so we can
reach our goals of aiding the medically underserved.

As always, if you have any trouble opening or viewing the newsletter, e-mail
me and let me know!

See you all at the next meeting,

K. Leilani Sanft

Collegiate Health Service Corps