Hi CHSCers!!

I hope you're having a good start to your week and you all had a great weekend :)

Tonight is finally the night of our Gelato Company Fundraiser!!

When: Tonight!! From 6:00PM to 8:00PM
Where: The Gelato Company, 11 SE 1st Ave, Downtown Gainesville, FL
Why: To Help Fund Future CHSC Projects

If you can come, please, please, please do and bring as many friends as possible because 20% of the proceeds goes directly to us to fund all of our service projects.

If you need a ride to the fundraiser, please email me back before 4:00 PM today as we will try to carpool and meet at Century Tower at 5:40 PM but we will not be able to drop you off until after the fundraiser ends.

Also, if you would rather take the RTS Bus, Routes 1, 10, 25 & 46 pick up at various places on campus and have stops on SW 2nd Ave that are very close to The Gelato Company.

I hope to see you all there! The officers will be in our CHSC shirts so come and sit with us!!

See you guys later :)

K. Leilani Sanft
Collegiate Health Service Corps
CHSC @ UF Secretary