Information Governance: Are You Normal? « The Decision Factor Blog

*Me:* Have you done anything yet with information governance? Are you still
in the talking stage?

*Customer: *We just started our information governance initiative. We
really don’t know what we’re doing yet. We’re having trouble getting
executive buy-in. And people still don’t understand that data is kind of a
big deal.

*Me:* Ah (insert knowing nod here). How long has your group been working at
this problem?

*Customer: *Three years.

 http://bit.ly/t4iIhM

Source:
http://www.the-decisionfactor.com/information-governance-are-you-normal
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/t4iIhM+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar