Dan McFarland is at the Stanford Ed school and has done some really nice
work with dynamics of networks and organizations in educational settings:
http://ed.stanford.edu/faculty/mcfarland

He also has a super-duper set of labs for teaching students to do SNA in R:
http://sna.stanford.edu/rlabs.php

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 12:21 AM, Roberto de Roock <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can anyone point me to a good list, summary, or overview of SNA in
> educational research, broadly defined. So studies in/of classrooms,
> schools, districts, after-school programs, community education, etc.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Roberto
> Roberto de Roock
> Doctoral Candidate in Language, Reading, & Culture
> Dept. of Teaching, Learning, & Sociocultural Studies
> University of Arizona

Brian C. Keegan
Ph.D. Student - Media, Technology, & Society
School of Communication, Northwestern University

Science of Networks in Communities, Laboratory for Collaborative Technology