---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Nicole Michelle Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Nov 14, 2011 3:52 PM
Subject: Postdoc position, Pierrehumbert lab: Lexical networks
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear NICO,

I am advertising for a postdoc to work on novel methods for bootstrapping
lexical networks in many different languages. The successful candidate will
work with me as part of an interdisciplinary team that includes computer
scientists and electrical engineers at other American research
institutions. Computer science salary scale, early 2012 start date.

Further details and application procedures can be found at:
http://www.linguistics.northwestern.edu/programs/Postdoc.html

Thanks very much,
Janet Pierrehumbert
(Northwestern Linguistics & NICO).