As Jacob also recommended, you should look into an Amazon EC2 instance.
They have machines with up to 8 cores and 64gb of memory for a few dollars
per hour. Drew Conway has an EC2 image that contains a lot of packages and
libraries like R and NetworkX you would need for large network analysis:

http://www.drewconway.com/zia/?p=2701

This isn't for the faint of heart, but neither is doing an analysis of 50k
or 66m nodes. I suspect there isn't much value in even attempting to
visualize networks above 10k nodes.

--
Brian C. Keegan
Ph.D. Student - Media, Technology, & Society

Science of Networks in Communities, Laboratory for Collaborative Technology