From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ian McCulloh
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Missing value in R

I'm doing an ergm using the statnet package in R.  I am fitting a model with nodecov and nodefactor terms, but I have some missing attribute values on some nodes.  Any recommendations on how to handle this, mainly for the nodecov mimetic term?  Obviously, I don't want similarity in missing info to contribute to the likelihood of a link.  I'm not that R literate, so I am hoping there is some convenient code that handles this in an accepted manner someone can share with me.

Thanks

Ian McCulloh, Ph.D
Curtin University