Dear all,

I have a bunch of data on networks of interlocking directorates, and thought it would be a nice idea to publish some of this in an attractive interactive way on a website. I know some of these websites exist, such as theyrule. But these are based on relatively older flash applications i think.

I would appreciate any suggestions on what kind of software environment or package is particularly helpful for building such a network visualization within a website, as well as other exciting examples of websites that display network data in an interactive way.

Thanks,

Eelke

Ps.

Perhaps interesting for some of you, the networks of board interlocks in the Netherlands 1976, 1996 and 2001 (top 250 firms) are freely available at my website http://www.eelkeheemskerk.nl/index.php?/datasets/