Bonjour Respected SOCNET Members,

I have collected information on interorganizations networks (ego - 39; alters - 54; alters' alters - 1300). Egos belong to different industrial sectors. My objective is to check social network effect on egos' performance.

Can anybody advise whether controlling the organizations' sectors will be enough? Or should I focus only one sector?

Looking forward to hear from well respected community of SOCNET.

Best Regards,

Naeem ASHRAF
Doctorant en Science de Gestion
CERGAM