We received a first cycle Black-legged Kittiwake into our bird hospital
at the Marine Science Center in Ponce Inlet, Volusia County last night.
Today, 11/7, I spent 2 hours on a seawatch at parking area #4 in
Canaveral National Seashore. I found 406 jaegers, most were Pomarine
Jaegers, but there were 20+ Parasitic Jaegers and one that was a
probable Long-tailed Jaeger.

I also saw two adult male Surf Scoters and small groups of Lesser Scaup
and two Red-breasted Mergansers.

In addition, yesterday, 11/6, I found 5 male Buffleheads and 3 Horned
Grebes in the open water of the Tomoka Basin in Tomoka State Park.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL