The wife and I spotted two Scissor-Tailed Flycatchers we think, in Hendry
County,
Coordinates:  2625'59.29"N  8058'33.63"W
We were heading north on county road 833 and then proceeded east on 835.
Where 835 turns north we sort of went straight east instead, on a gravel
road. Map said we were heading toward Deer Fence Canal.
Just about a fifth of a mile down the road on the right, (south side) we
spotted so many birds in the trees we just about went nuts.

It has been some time since we were serious about birding so our skills are
rusty. But we are fairly sure these two are Scissor-Railed Flycatchers.
Photos are on Flickr at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/61266495@N07/sets/72157628061885408/

I have not posted in over a year so if I am violating some rule please
forgive me.
Thanks,

Dart and Suze Humeston
Pembroke Pines, Fl