Hi Everyone!

Attached to this e-mail is our weekly Newsletter for Collegiate Health Service Corps. Within the newsletter, there are new opportunities for donating to receive points as well as new and upcoming community service events. Please take the time to read about these events and sign up to volunteer if you can as we need more of you to help out when you can!

Remember, officer applications are due the 22nd and you need 5 points in order to run for a position! The application and description of positions are both attached to this e-mail, too.

Thanks! :)

K. Leilani Sanft
Collegiate Health Service Corps
CHSC Secretary