From: Lankford,Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Subject: Could you email this online class flyer to your listserv?

Hello!

Could you forward this flyer to your listserv about two undergraduate online classes we offer at UF?

I have attached the PDF that contains both flyers.

Thank you so much, and please email me if you have any questions!

  Office of the Chairman

  Department of Psychiatry

  (352) 294-4913 (NEW)

  www.psychiatry.ufl.edu