Hello HOSA members!

Join us on *Monday, December 5 from 1:00 pm - Midnight at Cold Stone
Creamery* (on Archer Road, in the plaza with Moe's Southwest Grill and
Panera Bread) for our first HOSA State and National Competition Fundraiser!

The proceeds from this fundraiser will go towards reducing the travel,
hotel and registration costs for our trip to the 2012 HOSA State and
National Leadership Conferences. The flyer for this event is attached to
this email. Simply give this ticket to the Cold Stone Creamery cashier to
make a donation.

Also, be sure to RSVP on the Facebook event page (
https://www.facebook.com/events/174789649282618/) to have a reminder.

We hope to see you all there,

2011-2012 Executive Board
HOSA at UF