Hi, all.

I was going to write my own request, but as it's quite relevant to this
topic, I'll ask it here.

I'm interested in in financial networks too, but not in
inter-state|country|market or any other macroeconomics sense. I am curious
about more microeconomics networks of financial flows: between and withing
firms, etc.

I skimmed through the bibliography here:
http://www.financialnetworkanalysis.com/research-database/ but there are
mostly macro-networks.

Does anyone have suggestions?

Thanks in advance.