Hello,

I am trying to create network images in an EPS format for inclusion into a
LaTeX formatted book.  The EPS format is a vector scalable graphic format.
 I currently have all my example networks in non-vector scalable formats,
such as jpeg or png.  I am sure I am not the first to run across this.  Can
anyone tell me what SNA software packages already have this format?  Does R
have EPS formats?  If so, how do I display an R network in an EPS format?

Thanks.

Ian

Ian McCulloh, PhD
School of Information Systems