Hi Jessica,

The following papers may be interesting for you.

Brañas-Garza, Pablo, Ramón Cobo-Reyes, María Paz Espinosa, Natalia
Jiménez, Jaromír Kovářík and Giovanni Ponti (2010): Altruism and Social
Integration. Games and Economic Behavior 69(2): 249-257.
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.geb.2009.10.014

Kittel, Bernhard and Wolfgang Luhan (2011): Decision Making in Networks.
An Experiment on Structure Effects in a Group Dictator Game, Social
Choice and Welfare, Online First, 15 September 2011.
http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00355-011-0594-6

Take care,

Philip

Am 30.11.2011 19:50, schrieb Jessica Methot:

> Hi all,
> I am curious if anyone knows of published studies using social network analysis in a laboratory setting. For example, studies in which individuals participate in an experimental design where they may be assigned to teams in a “lab,” interact on a task for a period of time, then respond to survey questions about network relationships.
>
> I welcome any suggestions!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jessica
>

> Jessica R. Methot, PhD
> Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management
> School of Management and Labor Relations
> Janice H. Levin Bldg., Room 209
> Rutgers University
> 94 Rockafeller Road, Livingston Campus
> Piscataway, NJ 08854
> office: (848) 445-1112

Philip Leifeld

Postdoctoral Researcher     | +49 (0) 7531 88 3717 (office)
University of Konstanz      | +49 (0) 1577 6830349 (mobile)
Department of Politics and  | [log in to unmask]
Public Administration       | [log in to unmask]
Box D81, 78457 Konstanz, DE | http://www.philipleifeld.de