Hi Jessica,

You might want to look at these:

Kosfeld, M. Economic Networks in the Laboratory: A Survey Review of Network Economics, 2004, 3, 20-41

Martijn J. Burger, Vincent Buskens, Social context and network formation: An experimental study, Social Networks, Volume 31, Issue 1, January 2009

Rense Corten, Vincent Buskens, Co-evolution of conventions and networks: An experimental study, Social Networks, Volume 32, Issue 1, January 2010

Best, Rense