From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dror Kenett
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 2:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SOCNET] Financial networks

Dear Matt,

You may find our paper interesting:

Kenett DY, Tumminello M, Madi A, Gur-Gershgoren G, Mantegna RN, and Ben-Jacob E (2010) Dominating Clasp of the Financial Sector Revealed by Partial Correlation Analysis of the Stock Market. PLoS ONE 5(12): e15032.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0015032 (http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0015032)

All the best,

Dror

Best regards,

Dror Kenett
http://tamar.tau.ac.il/~dror
Prof. Ben-Jacob's Complex Biological Systems group School of Physics and Astronomy, Tel Aviv University, Israel
email: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Office: +972 (0)3 6407238
Mobile: +972 (0)523 352112
Skype: drorkene