On Trade Dataset see Barbieri, 2002; Barbieri, Kheskh, and Pollins, 2003.

Barbieri, Katherine 2002. The Liberal Illusion: Does Trade Promote
Peace? Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press.

Barbieri, Katherine, Omar Keshk, and Brian Pollins  2004. BKP Trade Data
Codebook.
http://psweb.sbs.ohio-state.edu/faculty/bpollins/data/bkp_trade_0.9_readme.pdf.

A few applications see:

Z. Maoz. R. Kuperman, L. Terris., and I. Talmud (2006)._"Structural
Equivalence and International Conflict, 1816-2000: A Social Networks
Analysis of Dyadic Affinities and Conflict."_
<http://soc.haifa.ac.il/%7Etalmud/pdf/strucequiv4.pdf>./Journal of
Conflict Resolution/50: 664-689).

Z. Maoz. R. Kuperman, and L. Terris , and I. Talmud (2007)_"The Enemy of
my Enemy: The Effects of Indirect Enmity Relations on Direct Dyadic
Relations"_ <http://soc.haifa.ac.il/%7Etalmud/pdf/Enemy.pdf>,/The
Journal of Politics/69 (1): 100--115

Z. Maoz. R. Kuperman, and L. Terris, and I. Talmud 2007. "/_Network
Centrality and International Conflict, 1816-2001: Does it Pay to Be
Important_/_?_ <http://soc.haifa.ac.il/%7Etalmud/pdf/centrality.pdf>"
(with) Pp. 121-152 in Thomas Friemel (ed.),/_Applications of Social
Network Analysis_/(Analyse und Forschung Soczialwisenschaften). Konstanz
(Germany): Universitat Verlag Konstanz

/and "//_International Relations: A Network Approach_/
<http://soc.haifa.ac.il/%7Etalmud/pdf/irnetworks1.pdf>."/_In New
Directions for International Relations_/, Edited by A. Mintz and B.
Russett. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, 2004

?????? 12/12/2011 5:28 PM, ????? Ian McCulloh:
> ***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Does anyone know
> where I can get network trade data, where the countries are nodes and
> the links are some sort of financial trade?  I got some data for a
> student project a couple years ago that contained trade data from
> 1948-2000, but getting recent data has been illusive.  I am hoping
> that with the recent discussion on financial networks, some one might
> have this kind of data, know where to get it, and/or be willing to share.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ian
>
> Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.
> Research Fellow,
> Centre for Organisational Analysis
> School of Information Systems
> Curtin University of Technology
> Perth, Western Australia
>
> 2011/12/10 Kimmo Soramäki <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>
>     *****  To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org  *****
>
>     Matt, I am running a blog on "Financial Network Analysis" at
>     www.financialnetworkanalysis.com
>     <http://www.financialnetworkanalysis.com> . It has plenty of
>     references to
>     research and resources on financial networks (especially from systemic
>     risk and financial stability perspective).
>
>     Best,
>     Kimmo
>
>     -------------------------------
>     Kimmo Soramaki
>     Founder, www.fna.fi <http://www.fna.fi>
>     Blog, www.fna.fi/blog <http://www.fna.fi/blog>
>     [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>     +34-662-594-200 <tel:%2B34-662-594-200>
>
>     On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Matt Moore
>     <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>     > *****  To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org  *****
>     >
>     > Hello,
>     >
>     > I'm interested in network research that examines financial
>     markets (esp. systemic risks). I'm aware of:
>     > - ETH Zurich (esp. Stefano Battiston & James Glattgelder)
>     > - New England Complex Systems Institute (esp. Yavni Bar-Yam)
>     > - George Sugihara @ Scripps Institution of Oceanography
>     >
>     > Who else would people on this list recommend looking up?
>     >
>     > Many thanks,
>     >
>     > Matt Moore
>     >
>     >

Prof. Ilan Talmud, Ph.D.
Head, Economic Sociology,
Department of Sociology and Anthropology,
University of Haifa
Phones: 972-4--8240992 (direct)
972-4-8240995 / 8249505 (secretaries)
Fax: 972-4-8240819