Does anyone know where I can get network trade data, where the countries
are nodes and the links are some sort of financial trade?  I got some data
for a student project a couple years ago that contained trade data from
1948-2000, but getting recent data has been illusive.  I am hoping that
with the recent discussion on financial networks, some one might have this
kind of data, know where to get it, and/or be willing to share.

Thanks,

Ian

Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.
Research Fellow,