From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ian McCulloh [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 10:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Financial networks

***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Does anyone know where I can get network trade data, where the countries are nodes and the links are some sort of financial trade?  I got some data for a student project a couple years ago that contained trade data from 1948-2000, but getting recent data has been illusive.  I am hoping that with the recent discussion on financial networks, some one might have this kind of data, know where to get it, and/or be willing to share.

Thanks,

Ian

Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.
Research Fellow,