Date:    Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:47:51 -0500
From:    Andrew Gianni <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Inferred Networks

*****  To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org  *****

I few years back I did some research on what I called inferred networks
based on campaign finance. I looked at volume of contributions from
shared contributors to a given pair of politician and defined the
strength of their social tie by the volume of shared contributions. I'm
curious what other SNA research has been done with this kind of network
-- not necessarily politics and money, but other inferred networks. I'm
also interested in any general guidance and vocabulary for this kind of
SNA research.