Shawn A. Williams, Assistant Director
http://www.sec.state.ma.us/arc/arcrmu/rmuidx.htm
email
pre at sec.state.ma.us

SAW/js

cc: Ms. Ann Hess Braga, Esq.
http://cityofboston.gov/citycouncil/

ENSE PETIT PLACIDAM SVB LIBERTATE QVIETEM
She seeks with the sword a quiet peace under liberty
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Massachusetts_coat_of_arms.png

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
William Francis Galvin, Secretary of the Commonwealth
Public Records Division
One Ashburton Place 17th Floor
Boston Massachusetts 02108
tel 617 727-2832