Pennsylvania Court’s Excellent “Whitepaper” on Social Media Discovery |
Next Gen eDiscovery Law & Tech Blog
Another Pennsylvania court recently ruled that information posted by a
party on their personal Facebook page is discoverable and ordered the
plaintiff to provide their user name and password to enable the production
of the information. *Largent v. Reed, Case No. 2009-1823 (C.P. Franklin
Nov. 8, 2011) <http://www.x1discovery.com/download/Largent_v_Reed.pdf>*features
a detailed and instructive 14 page opinion from Court of Common
Pleas Judge Richard J. Walsh that is a must read for anyone remotely
interested in the topic of electronic discovery of social media. It is one
of those well-written legal opinions that I liked to use as a framework for
my motions on a given subject back in my litigation days.

http://bit.ly/ttpQwC

Source:
http://blog.x1discovery.com/2011/12/27/pennsylvania-courts-excellent-whitepaper-on-social-media-discovery/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/ttpQwC+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar