ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:    November 13, 2012

To:      All UF Graduate Students

From:    UF Graduate Student Council (GSC)

RE:      This Thursday, 6 p.m.: UF Graduate Student Council Meeting

Come out to the Graduate Student Council third General Body Meeting this Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 6:30 p.m., at Room G086 in McCarty Hall B.

The UF Graduate Student Council is a student organization that aims to represent all graduate students in voicing their concerns, needs and ideas. Come hear about what GSC is working on to increase graduate student resources, opportunities, and the UF experience.

Just for this meeting, GSC has partnered with Gainesville's Bread of the Mighty Food Bank to hold a canned food drive for this Thanksgiving. The Bread of the Mighty Food Bank delivers almost 5 million pounds of food each year to needy families and we would like to help out by having graduate students donate canned goods at our monthly meeting.

Please pass the word to your department and bring in as many canned food items as possible. We will have a box to put the items in and we will take it over the food bank. If a department collects more cans than you can bring to the meeting, we'll be glad to arrange to pick them up and deliver them.

Hopefully we can help someone less fortunate have a better Thanksgiving! Any questions please email Bill Schmahl at [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you this Thursday!