ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   May 21, 2012

To:     All UF Graduate Students

Cc:     All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:   UF Graduate School

RE:     Apply Now for Free: 2012 Graduate Student Grants and Fellowships Conference, June 1

We are pleased to announce the 2012 Graduate Student Grants and Fellowships Conference on Friday, June 1, 2012 in Health Professions, Nursing, and Pharmacy Building (HPNP). We welcome representatives from the National Institutes of Health, National Science Foundation, Ford Fellowship, and so many more. This year's conference will have more speakers and offer more sessions that detail funding opportunities for federal fellowships, international students, and dissertation awards. This will be the largest conference of its kind in Florida. Thank you for your interest –- we look forward to seeing you on June 1, 2012!

To register, please follow the registration instructions that are listed below:

Register Now...

Registration for this conference is free. To register:

1. Go to GIMS (Graduate Information Management System) by clicking on this link: http://gradschool.ufl.edu/gimsportal/gatorlink/portal.asp.

2. Log on to GIMS with your Gatorlink username and password.

3. On the left side of the screen you will see the “Conferences” section.

4. Click the button next to "Graduate Student Grants and Fellowships Conference Registration."

5. Follow the prompts on the webpage that appear: they will guide you through the registration process.