Hey Grad Students,

Just a final reminder about the Graduate Student Kickball tournament!!!

It will be at Lake Wauburg on Feb 18th starting at noon. You need 7 to make a team but up to 11 people be on the field at anyone one time. It is FREE to make a team!

We encourage all graduate organizations, departments & groups of friends to make a team. If you have enough people, your group/department/organization can always create more than one team.

Currently there are 18 grad teams signed up!

Due to demand, we are extending the deadline Feb 13th at 5pm.

There will also be free food & drinks throughout the afternoon along with many other fun activities - so we encourage you to come even if you don't have a team.  Bring shoes if you are interested in rock wall climbing.

Also, if you do not have a team, you can sign up as a “free agent” & will get put on a team.

If you have a team – please fill out the form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGlORXQ5TVRRU1RTY2ZORFpSTDRFVEE6MQ

Graduate Student Council