ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:  January 10, 2012

To:    All UF Graduate Students

Cc:    All Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:  UF Graduate School

RE:    UF Career Resource Center: January 2012 Events and More

Welcome back! Spring Semester 2012 is just starting up, and January is the perfect time to plan your next career move and utilize the UF Career Resource Center.

The UF Career Resource Center Winter Open House
January 12, 2012
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Reitz Union, First Floor

The UF Career Resource Center is holding an open house, for all students, faculty and staff, co-hosted by the UF Student Government. Stop by to learn more about our services including career fairs, internships, career planning or just to have your resume or CV reviewed. Staff who attend and bring their business cards will be entered into a drawing for an exciting giveaway. Click here for more information:

www.crc.ufl.edu/students/studentEventOpenHouse.html

Career Showcase
January 24 and 25, 2012
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
O'Connell Center

We are also counting down the days to the Spring Career Showcase. This is your opportunity to meet with employers specifically recruiting UF students for full-time, part-time and internship positions for the coming fall. Career Showcase is open to *ALL* UF students and alumni. Click here for more information:

www.crc.ufl.edu/Showcase

Find out about other resources specifically for graduate students by clicking here:

www.crc.ufl.edu/GRAD

Thanks! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Jon Schlesinger, M.Ed.
Assistant Director for Career Development
UF Career Resource Center
CR-117 J. Wayne Reitz Union\
6861 Reitz Union Drive (POB 118507)
Gainesville FL 32611-8507