Hello HOSA Members!

This is just another reminder that we will be having our first HOSA meeting
of the semester on *Monday, January 23rd, at 6:30 pm in Little Hall Room
101. *This room is different from our usual room. *We are accepting new
members for the Spring Semester. If you have not been previously involved
or have a friend who would like to get involved, we encourage you and any
others interested to attend. *A representative from the Princeton Review
will be available during and after the meeting, to answer questions about
test preparation classes and techniques. Tutoring Zone will also be present
and will be giving out free packets and goodies. *Furthermore, this will be
the last day to pick up your HOSA shirts!* We will be discussing:

   - *Little Healthy Gators*- please bring your background check, which is
   attached to this e-mail, to the meeting if you are planning on
   participating in this program. This will be the only day to turn this paper
   in, so do not forget!
   - *Ronald McDonald House Volunteering*- we will be discussing upcoming
   Ronald McDonald House volunteering opportunities, and will have sign ups
   for the events as well
   - *The Princeton Review*- this test prep company will be offering HOSA
   members a discount on all preparation classes
   - *Social and Fundraiser*- we will be having an end of the year social
   (in addition to a banquet) which will double as a fundraiser
   - *HOSA's Relay for Life Team*

We will also be touching upon the upcoming Officer Application Cycle. If
you are planning on applying for any officer position, we recommend that
you attend as many of the events this semester you can. Be sure to come out
to the meeting so that you can learn details of all of the mentioned events
(as well as many others!).

As always, please e-mail us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions
or concerns. See you all Monday!

Executive Board
2011-2012 HOSA at UF
--