Hello everyone,

Attached is the Powerpoint meeting from tonight. Please look through it and
be sure to sign up for any events that you are interested in. Please let us
know if you have any questions or concerns! We especially need people to
sign up for all of the fundraisers, so we would really appreciate it if you
could do so.

*Also, if you would like to attend the Ronald McDonald Breakfast, the
deadline to sign up is this Wednesday, January 25 at noon*. See you all
soon!

Amna Imran
President, HOSA at UF

--