Hello, I am applying a social network analysis to data assessing
interactions among organizations involved in climate change adaptation
activities in a specific region.

I have run into a problem. Most organizations are represented by one
respondent. In some cases, however, there are two or three respondents
surveyed who represent the same organization. The responses they have
provided differ in terms of the number of ties, and also in the
frequency and type of interactions. Is there a generally-accepted
method for dealing with this? And/or, would you be so kind as to
suggest some literature that discusses this issue?

Thanks very much.

Julia Baird
Postdoctoral Researcher
Brock University