Hi all,

I just want to draw your attention to a 2-year postdoc position for which we are currently seeking applicants. The highly interdisciplinary position involves taking part and also taking lead in studies of coupled social-ecological (or human-nature) systems using different quantitative modeling approaches (conceptual simulations as well as empirical data analysis).

Although not explicitly mentioned in the description of the position, we would very much welcome anyone with a background and/or experiences from network analysis and modeling (either or both from social- or natural science oriented studies). Anyone with experiences of developing ERGM’s would be particularly welcome. Please read more at http://www.stockholmresilience.org/modelling-ses

Best wishes,

Dr. Örjan Bodin
Theme leader / Associate Professor
Stockholm Resilience Centre & Dept of Systems Ecology
Stockholm University
SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Visiting address: Kräftriket 2B
Tel: +46 (0)8 674 7671